Wednesday 11 May 2016

Love
My cabin is my second home. I wouldn’t want to give my cabin up for anything. But one day everything changed. I went down to the beach at 7am for my morning swim. I set up my towel and flip flops. While I was about to go in, I saw a bright ray of light. I was shocked to see a beautiful stair way to the sky. Something tempting me forward, but something else pulling me back. I look back to see my beautiful cabin. I ignore the stairs , I might regret this but love is better than mystery.

5 comments:

  1. Throughout you story you don't have spaces after your sentences end. Though I do like the jyst of your story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Tinkerbell. Also I noticed you said a beautiful stair was, you probably mean way. I'm not sure though! Great job Cheesecake!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea of your story, however some sentences do not flow smoothly and you might want to read it over to check for fluency. Also, "erging" is not a word so you may want to change that so it makes more sense. Also "I ignore the stairs." is not a full sentence. But other than that great story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your story maybe change "erging" say pulling or tempting me but overall its a good story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed your story. Just remember after a period and when you start a new sentence, you need a space. Also, your sentences are a little choppy. Also, when you say " I was shocked to see a beautiful stair was to the sky." That sentence doesn't make much sense. Try reading your story out loud.

    ReplyDelete