Thursday 14 April 2016

The Big Essay
This was the biggest essay of the year! Once my teacher assigned the essay, I knew just what I was going to write about. I got home as soon as possible.Running to my couch I sat down . As I turned on the TV I sat there tapping my pen on my paper. While I was sitting there I looked down and aw my pen leaking. It made a giant spot of ink on the paper. I tried to clean it up but the spot just grew and grew. Let me just say my teacher did not appreciate my essay.

2 comments:

  1. I like how you had a really creative and original story and you used the prompt really well. You just have a couple of grammatical errors and "I got home as soon as possible" isn't a full sentence but other than that good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're missing an s in the word saw on the fourth line. also you have a lot of sentences saying you're sitting down. other than that good story!

    ReplyDelete